I am now endorsing Suzuki Harmonicas from Japan !
Its an honour to play those fantastic instruments. They are the best “out of the box” harmonicas I have ever tried and when you customize them, they reach amazing levels.
Superb quality, great construction, wonderful crispy and clear sound. Very airthight, loud and low, long lasting and a clear will to always improve and develop the instrument that is my love, passion and fulltime work
– The Harmonica –
Check them here
for Scandinavian Harmonica Players
(buy them here)
Feel free to contact me if you have questions
Some people are asking which harmonicas I used on my CD Spiro
here it is!
Filip Jers – Spiro (Fojablue Records) 2011
1. Intro – chromatic C – Song Key: D
2. On the Way – diatonic G – 2nd position – Song Key: D
3. Smoking Man – diatonic G – 2nd position – Song Key: D
4. Blues 2002 – diatonic C – 2nd position – Song Key: G
5. The Basement – chromatic C, diatonic Bb, Hohner Bassharmonica 29 hole
– diat. 4th position major/minor; Song Key: Sort of G
6. February Sun – diatonic A – 1st position: Song Key: A
7. Folkstone – diatonic LF – 3rd position: Song Key Gm
8. Follow Me – diatonic Bb – 4th position: Song Key: Gm
9. Västra Staden – chromatic C – Song Key: Gm
10. Skånsk Vintervals – diatonic G – 3rd position: Song Key: Am
11. Improvisation XI – chromatic C – Song Key: No clear (G)?
12. Den Blå Timmen – chromatic C – Song Key: C
13. Östra Promenaden – diatonic A – 3rd position: Song Key: Bm
The songs with chromatic harmonica is played on a Hering Deluxe Chromatic in C and Hering Antique Gold in C.
Those are 16 holes chromatic harmonicas. A bit modified by myself.
The diatonics used is Hering Vintage Harp 1923, modified by myself.
Except February Sun: Sjoeberg Custom Golden Melody in A, modified by Dick Sjoeberg.
Check his harps here: http://www.masterharp.com/index.html
Microphones: Sennheiser MD441 on everything except “The Basement – AKG C414 for bass and diatonic harmonica” and “Improvisation XI – handheld SM58 and AKG C414”.
Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions!